Wednesday, July 20, 2011

John t Williams

Monday July 18th 2011 My class went to visit the John t Williams carving expedition. It was very inspirational and beautiful. I can't get it through my head why such a talented man was taken away from his family and friends by an officer of the law on a technicality of ignorance. Mr Williams was a very kind hearted person and never gave anyone no problem, he just wanted to live his life in peace, alcohol was a factor in his death and I believe the police took that as a reason to justify there wrong doing. John was a very well liked individual and had family that stood up for him even when he couldn't do it for himself. God bless his family and those who where close to him, I will keep him in my prayers and hope that this should never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment